Wednesday, September 21, 2011

questions.

Written on September 18, 2009


I had an interesting conversation with a good friend of mine about what we expect from our potential boyfriends, whoever they may be. While we were talking, I couldn't help but to realize that we each expected a lot from the opposite sex. For example, I find men who are tall (past the 5'9" mark) attractive. They don't have to look like a modern day Adonis, but a good-looking man will spark my interest (y'all can't deny your own superficiality. Then again, I have weird taste). Intelligence, confidence, spontaneity, tolerance, ambitions, independence, initiative, and humility are what I look for when it comes to personality.

But what about them? What do men expect out of us women? Is it just entirely boobs&ass and a willingness to provide the sexual at the speed of light? (C'mon guys, tell us something we don't know.)

Just a thought.
-hannahrenee.

No comments: