Sunday, January 13, 2013

my friend catherine



Dear readers of mine, meet Catherine. During high school, this girl and I were practically inseparable, causing an obnoxious stir of things while we sprayed a can of hairspray into our scene-mullets, bought $1 Rite-Aid shoes in every color and sang UnderOATH songs at the top of our lungs. Though we recently got back in touch, after some years of growing and gaining our own separate life experiences, we're still pretty much how we were in those years of raccoon eyeliner DIY tight jeans. Except a little quieter and with a bigger appetite for food, haha. I absolutely love this girl :)


Least favorite nickname given to you?
I actually don't have a least favorite. Everyone has their own nickname for me and I think it's fun!

Favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Have an amazing lunch and crawl back to bed. Sundays are my lazy days.

Where would you like to travel the most?
Hands down, Japan. The food, the culture, the fashion!

Least favorite trait in a person?
People who fight or instigate them! Fighting is never necessary.


Favorite thing to do when no one is around.
Make balloon animals while riding my unicycle.

How long does it take for you to get ready for a date?
Probably not as long as I should take.

Best compliment given to you by someone you didn't know.
"You look like an Asian MaryKate!" Oh, stop ittttttt, hahaha :)

The worst rumor you ever heard about yourself?
That I did drugs to keep myself skinny.


Favorite memory of 2012?
No specific memory, but I did become more independent in the last year!

What are you looking forward to the most this year?
Being happy. I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be a good year.

Words to live by?



No comments: