Wednesday, June 22, 2011

le diable.


I finally watched this movie last night and I totally love it. This movie made me feel so many emotions at so many intense levels, it was crazy. To be honest I felt a lot of pride for the South Korean film industry--there's been so many good movies from my motherland! I have to say, without and bias, that few of the best thrillers I have watched have been South Korean films. If only the subtitles did justice to the language. There are so many things, so many emotions of the words that get lost in translation and it only makes me realize even more that South Korea kind of still remains the Hermit country of old. I hope one day that barrier will be lifted, but we've come a long way from before (that's for sure).


chilling.


It had me at the edge of my seat the whole time.
I nearly had an anxiety attack.

And all this just totally makes my feelings for Netflix grow that much stronger.

No comments: