Thursday, June 30, 2011

summer's here.

Summer's here which mean's it's time for some fun.
Here are some of the things I really want to do as of this moment.

LA Zoo.
My supervisor Amber told me that it's been renovated really nicely and I haven't been there in AGES.
I'm really curious to see how it looks now, since the last time I went my brother was like...five years old.

SD Zoo.
Okay, so I've never been to San Diego, and I keep hearing that the zoo over there is AMAZING.
So, naturally, I want to put that on my summer list. Maybe even go to Sea World.
Kill three birds with one stone, lol.
Harry Potter!
I want to have a Harry Potter marathon and then catch the final installment.
Call me a nerd, dork, whatever. I'm not gonna lie, I love the books & the movies.

Rock climbing.
Indoor, outdoor, wherever! I haven't been in a while and all my gear is just sitting in a duffel bag.

Camping.
Camping, camping, camping. I haven't been to the great outdoors in quite a number of years.
Gotta change that. I'm losing my inner hippie nature loving child and I don't like it.

Bonfires!
Every summer my friends and I used to throw bonfires over at Dockweiler.
Drink beaucoup alcohol. Act silly. Skinny dip (not really, haha).
I definitely miss going to the beach at night...

ATL, GA.
Y'all know that I was born here, right?
It would be fun to go visit some family and enjoy the humidity, southern hospitality and Waffle House.
Oh man. How I miss Waffle House. & there are Chick-fil-a's EVERYWHERE. LOVE IT.

San Francisco.
Of course, it's a given. I'd love to spend most of my time in this city by the bay. <3.

Hawai'i.
Last, and certainly not least, I'd love to go to Hawai'i. I've never been.
But I hear that summertime's not the best time to go.
I'm down to wait. Not a fan of tourism anyway.

And of course there are a lot of things I can do in LA, my home.
I can definitely start writing more, shooting more, get more in touch with my creative side..
And let's not forget the many days and nights I'll be spending with friends and loved ones.
All I know for sure is that I'm going to enjoy the first summer I'll spend as someone's girlfriend.

That right there is what takes the cake for me. =)

No comments: