Monday, July 25, 2011

30DAYCHALLENGE -- 005.

5. Five things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.


i'm a pretty amiable person.
i like everyone. i get along with everyone.
i'm tolerant of a lot of things and i'm respectful.

it's hard to piss me off, hard to annoy me, hard to get me to dislike you.

foreal.

but proceed to have these five qualities and you'll get the look i'm giving you via photobooth pic above.


GUYS.

1. Insensitive. I can't stand guys who aren't really in tune with their sensitivity. Unless you're a total asshole (and trust me, I've met a few of them), you're bound to have some sense of empathy. If you're lacking in that area, you best believe you'll be hearing it from me.

2. Dishonest. I can't stand liars. I hate being lied to. I'll look past a few half-truths, a handful of white lies, but if your spiteful dishonesty knows no bounds, I will look at you in disgust. And maybe punch you. Depending.

3. Chauvinistic. Just because you have a dick and your muscular structure is more sturdy than my female body's doesn't mean you're superior to me. Remember that even though it took a man to ultimately complete the equation of your conception, it was a woman who carried you for nine months along the lining of her uterus (which is usually pear shaped and 3in long) and a woman who painfully pushed your fucking big ass head out of her (by average) 5in deep, 1in in diameter vagina. Yeah, dick, I'm that serious.

4. Narcissistic. No matter how good-looking you are, or no matter how much love women show you, you are NOT God's gift to women. You are NOT the life of the party. You DO NOT automatically deserve the fixation of our attention and our hearts. Don't think you're hot shit because you have a chiseled jawline or a killer smile. A little (earnest) humility and modesty goes a long way--self-absorbed pricks are definitely a turn off.

5. Disloyal/Machiavellian. Seriously? Switching sides whenever you see fit, out for your own gain... I can't stand dudes who don't know (and live by) the meaning of loyalty. If I find that you're not loyal, you ain't nothing but a bitch to me. And bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.


GIRLS.

1. Psychotic. All you girls who fall under the psychotic girlfriend/ex-girlfriend category, I'm staying well away from you. You girls bring unnecessary drama, stir up unnecessary emotions and situations, and you are all a fucking mess. If you're not happy with your life, fix it. Don't go and make another person's life a troublesome one because you can't get over your own jealousy and unhappiness. Stop trying to play puppeteer when you can't even control your own messy life. Seriously.

2. Dishonest. I can't stand liars. I hate being lied to. I'll look past a few half-truths, a handful of white lies, but if your spiteful dishonesty knows no bounds, I will look at you in disgust. And maybe punch you. Depending.

3. Manipulative. I want to stab every single one of you manipulative, no-good, two-faced females.

4. Catty/over-sensitive. I can't stand cattiness. It's childish, stupid, and dealing with you retarded believers in cattiness is just a waste of my fucking time. And you over-sensitive girls with your whines and tears, fuck off.

5. Vain. No matter how pretty you are, or no matter how much love men show you, you are NOT God's gift to men. You are NOT the life of the party. You DO NOT automatically deserve the fixation of our attention and our hearts. Vanity gets you nowhere, and all the beauty in the world doesn't count for the shit I stepped on yesterday if you don't have the personality to go with it.

No comments: