Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i love baseball.

last night, i went to go see a dorsey high vs. locke high baseball game with a few friends.
my best friend gee's cousin, boogie, plays on the varsity team as shortstop (my fave position)
and i thought i'd go after work in support of the game and of the team.








& here's boogie, shortstop between 2nd and 3rd base.








oh, sunflower seed shells, an inevitable mess wherever you go at a baseball game. 
















 a proud mamma recording her son's game.



it felt good to watch the game (live) again.
reminded me of my highschool years.
i love baseball and the game's players ;)
(though, last night's players were all jailbait, haha)

exclamations of "good cut", "good eye",
arguments coming from the bleachers about an umpire's call of "strike", "ball" or "high",
everyone cheering on the runner as they sprint to base,
got me feelin' right at home.

No comments: