Thursday, July 7, 2011

30DAYCHALLENGE - 002.

2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Let's see...two years ago it was 2009. I was still at home, still living with my parents and little brother, still in school, still motivated, running my own music blog, going to a ton of shows, religiously going to my interships, religiously writing. I went out to eat a lot, hung out with friends a lot, had fewer tattoos and a lot more money than I do now. Right now, I'm at a standstill, I'm much more mellowed out, I'm in a relationship (who would have thought?), I have more responsibilities, I work a lot but don't work enough, I eat two meals a day at the most...

I'm struggling, much more than I would like to, but I'm not mad because I'm gaining experience and wisdom as the days go by.

No comments: