Wednesday, September 21, 2011

thankful.

Written on November 26, 2009


As crazy as this year has been (especially towards the end), I'm thankful for everything that's happened. This Thanksgiving has got to be the most bittersweet Thanksgiving I've ever experienced in my 20 years of life.

First off, I want to thank my blood family, immediate and extended. Though there were plenty of hard times, tears, and unwanted memories, I wouldn't be who I am without the (sometimes twisted) nurturing of each and every member. I love and hate you all, no doubt about that.

Second, I want to thank my D-Fam and GP Fam. I don't need to name any names, you all know who you are. I'm very grateful for all of you. It's really been a crazy year, from start to finish, and I'm thankful for having each and every one of you here with me to see me through the tough and easy times. I can't ask for better friends, for better people to call family. I really love you all. Each and every one of you, different and like as you all are, were much needed influences (good and bad) in my life.

Third, I want to thank life. I'm still living, still breathing, still here. I'm striving. I want to thank every boss, every superior, every opportunity that came my way, for seeing potential in me and letting me work alongside your talented, very gifted, selves.

Thank you all. I don't think I can say it enough. Thank you.

No comments: